6/01/2014

Writing Contest Entry

 
Here is my entry for Eve's writing contest! Sorry it's nothing special, but I am not very good at this sort of thing:( I will have to practise!
 
The girl looks out the window.
She sighs and turns away
"No one will ever come."
She has been in the tower for what seems like forever
"When will my prince come?"
For ages she waits.
She gives up all hope.
Then suddenly, out of the blue someone comes.
He climbs up the tower.
She turns and sees him.
"You have come at last!"
The prince rescues the girl and takes her away.
In the prince's castle, on a hill, they live happily ever after!
 

I don't know what kind of writing you would call this. It's just something I made up.  I hope you liked it!

If you want to enter, follow this link: http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/blog-party-writing-contest.html?showComment=1401588800008#c6415982348967207148

-Hannah

2 comments: