5/30/2014

Thanks so Much Eve!

Has anyone noticed my new amazing design? I hope you have! Isn't it awesome?

I just want to thank Eve for making it for me! Eve you are totally amazing:)

I don't know how she does it. She is so good at making blogs look awesome. I love the design so much! (as you might have noticed!)

If you want a totally amazing design you should definitely check out Eve's blog design shop! It is all totally free and it is all totally awesome:) If you feel like a change I would go and at least have a look.

Again, thanks so much Eve! You are the best:)

-Willow

6 comments:

  1. You're totally welcome!!! I am so glad you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eve. I truly adore it!
      I will enter your contest hopefully today if not tomorrow!

      Delete
  2. I love your new blog design, Hannah!

    -Beth
    P.S Is that a photo of you under the 'Welcome' sign?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Beth!
      It's not me, it's a picture off Pinterest. It's lovely, isn't it?

      Delete
  3. Nice blog design, Eve did a great job. :)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete