5/09/2014

Winter Cuddling



Hi! How's things going? Is it just me or is it really truly getting colder now?

I love winter. I love to curl up and read books or listen to music. I love snuggling down in my blankets and going to sleep.

Winter foods are also so yummy! I adore hot chocolates, soups, casseroles, roasts and pasta. In winter it seems we eat so many more elaborate meals. In other months we just seem to have sausages or burgers.

In winter it's always so hard to pull yourself out of bed. You are always thankful to have a nice warm shower and reluctant to get out of it again.

In winter I spend more time doing craft and reading than in summer where I spend heaps of time outside or with my friends.

Winter is a brilliant time of year and now it is truly arriving! I am so excited.

Sometimes though I wish it would snow in winter so I could make a snow man or have a snow ball fight. I sounds like so much fun!

Do you like winter? What is your favourite season? Have you ever seen snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment