6/16/2014

Deciding to be an Every Day Blogger

I have found out that choosing to be an 'every day blogger' is harder than you would think. I have been wanting to do this for a while, but I didn't really do much about it until now.

I have been reading quite a few new blogs recently and I have seen so many everyday bloggers. They're blogs are so awesome and well kept up to date. In fact I have found that the everyday bloggers are the ones who have the best content on their blogs. (Though I do follow a lot of good other blogs which have create content).

The past few days I have been getting really serious about blogging everyday. I have a few reasons why I should do it and a few why I shouldn't do it.

My main reasons I want to do it is because I enjoy blogging so much and I like writing and making friends. But there are a few things holding me back. I have no idea if I will have the time to put in the effort or if I will be able to think up enough things to write about.

Finally I made up my mind. I decided it would be worth the effort to become an everyday blogger. I think that if I work hard I really can keep this blog going everyday.

So here I am, heading out into a huge challenge! Wish me luck:)

-Willow

2 comments:

  1. Yay! So I'm an everyday blogger and I have a few tips for you. email me?
    ohhsnapitskat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete