6/22/2014

25 Facts About Me




This post is inspired by my friend, Azia!

  1. I adore Doctor Who
  2. I am hopeless at fashion
  3. My favourite dessert is cheesecake
  4. I listen to a lot of music
  5. Want to get back to swimming
  6. I love the colour green
  7. I don't like almonds
  8. I wear no makeup normally
  9. I am not good on social media sites
  10. I have red hair
  11. I am addicted to Disney
  12. I almost always have my mp3 player going
  13. I love sneakers
  14. I read in bed at night
  15. I am the oldest in my family
  16. I am homeschooled
  17. I love chocolate
  18. I adore anything sparkly
  19. I want to learn coding
  20. I want more friends
  21. I love finding new things to blog about
  22. I am considered weird
  23. I have to wear glasses to read
  24. I want to do more tags
  25. I love it when people follow and comment on my blogs!
I hope you enjoyed this! Thanks Azia for letting me do this:)

For you guys who don't know Azia, go check out her blog! It's amazing. Azia's a great friend:) You won't be able to stop reading her posts.

-Willow

Sorry about yesterday. I didn't have a post ready and I didn't have time to get it ready. We are having some problems at our house and some prayers would be very welcome!

6 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm glad that i inspired you to do this. And of course i'll pray for you and your family. Hang in there!
    xoxo,
    Azia.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! You're a great friend:)

      Delete
  2. Hi hannah!
    Wow that's a lot. I might try it!:)
    Anyway, I've done the first part of a mini novel for your writing challenge. here's the link:
    http://scarletsforest.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/hannahs-writing-challenge-entry.html
    Scarlet.R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might try it too!! Numbers 4,5,6,7,8,14,16,17,18,19,20,21,22 and 25 (Loads of them, in other words!!), are exactly like me!

    Jemma

    ReplyDelete