6/20/2014

The Lifesaver


After deciding to write everyday on my blog, I only found one problem. You see I thought it might be a good idea to write my posts ahead of time so if I didn't end up having time to write the post I would have one to go.

Well that was ok. I had no problem writing the posts. But the problem came when I had to publish the posts.

The first one was fine. I just hit publish and walked off, but the next day I very nearly forgot to publish the post. I had thought I had done everything I had to.

I never wanted to forget to publish a post again and so I found the best lifesaver! It's the schedule button. I can't believe I never saw it before.

Now I schedule my posts and they're always on time! What could be better?

Thank Azia for telling me about schedule!

-Willow

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! I also recently found out about the schedule action - it's great.
    Tane xxx

    ReplyDelete