6/15/2014

Blogging Challenge

I have been blogging since June 2013! To me that seems like a long time. My blogging anniversary is coming up on the 19th and I thought I would do a writing challenge for it:) (Thanks Eve for inspiring me to do this).

It has only been in the past few weeks/months that I got enough followers to even be able to think about doing something like this.

Before I got any farther, I just want to say, thank you! Thank you to everyone who has commented, followed and made my life awesome!

Now onto this challenge:) Let's start with some rules. Because what's fun without the rules?

Rules:

  • No bad language
  • No complaining about my choice of winner
  • No bad pictures
Now you can write whatever you want, poetry, short story, whatever!

To enter:

  • Write something
  • Post a picture with it
  • Post it on your blog
  • Leave a link to it in the comments below
I so hope you enter! I am really excited about this:) Entries will end on the 19th (if anyone enters). I will spend up to five days choosing the winner and then I will post it here.

Prizes (sorry a bit lame):

  • Featuring on my blog
  • Choice of next kind of post (things I have been doing, piece of writing, something like that).
Sorry the prize is really bad but this is my first time doing something like this. I hope you will enter anyway.

Last of all please put my blog button in your sidebar so people can know about my contest and enter!

-Willow

P.S Thanks Eve for helping me learn how to make the button!

10 comments:

  1. awesome! I'm sure I'll enter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to see what you write:)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! You have no idea what that means to me:)

      Delete
  3. Sounds so cool! Going to enter straight away! I'll post it on my blog as soon as I finish which will be before tomorrow!
    Scarlet.R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Hannah!
    Here is my entry:
    http://tangerinetane.blogspot.com/2014/06/there-is-creator-poem-entry-for-hannahs.html
    thanks!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank! It means a lot to me that you have entered:)

      Delete
  5. Here's mine: http://eveofwomanhood.blogspot.com/2014/06/entry-for-hannahs-writing-contest.html

    ReplyDelete