6/11/2014

Warm Hugs Tag!

Kayla from Laugh 'an Love tagged everyone to do the Warm Hugs tag! So I decided it would be fun to do it!



Rules:
❅ Follow the blog(s) that tagged you (optional)
❅ Post 2 or more pics that include your fave characters, books, movies or lyrics from songs (they can also be your own edits or pictures).
❅ Tag 5 or more bloggers and tell them.
❅ Answer the 10 questions the blogger that nominated you has written, related to books, characters etc.
❅ Create your own questions having to do with the same thing.
 
Pics:
 
who doesn't love  Frozen?
 
 
 
 
Kayla's Questions:
 
☼ Favorite movie series
I have too many so I will just list two: Star Wars and Lord of the Rings
 
☼ Favorite Disney princess
Belle. She is the one most like me and she's the bravest in my eyes. Like how many girls do you know who would look after a beast?
 
☼ Favorite Disney song
Under the Sea. It's so awesome!
 
☼ Frozen or Tangled
Sorry Frozen I have to chose Tangled. It was a hard choice though.
 
☼ M&ms or Kisses
M&Ms. I love them!
 
☼ Fact about your self
I have red hair, I love to read, I am the oldest, I love making friends, I adore cats!
 
☼ Favorite book character
Jack from Itch. There aren't many people as loyal as her.
 
☼ Favorite singer/band
At the moment it is Nick Pitera, but it will most likely change again soon!
 
☼ Favorite quote
Some people are worth melting for, but maybe not right at this second!-Olaf (isn't it sweet?)

☼ Favorite season and why
Summer. My birthday is in Summer, and it's warm, and there are so many things to do and place to be and the images that come up when I think of summer are just so lovely!
 
My Questions:
 
  1. Favourite Book?
  2. What's your favourite Disney Movie?
  3. Belle or Rapunzel? (Beauty and the Best and Tangled)
  4. Which Disney Princess are you most like?
  5. Favourite Movie?
  6. Favourite Disney Villain?
  7. Ursula or Scar (Little Mermaid and Lion King)
  8. Favourite Musician?
  9. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings?
  10. Favourite Song?
Last of all!
 
I Tag:
 
 
Sorry if I have tagged anyone who has already done this!
 

-Willow

4 comments:

  1. Lovely tag! And I see you used my banner ツ
    Looking forward to future post from you!
    xoxo,
    Azia.

    thishipsterwrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really enjoyed doing the tag:)

      Delete
  2. Love your answers! I've just followed your amazing blog <3
    Would love it if you would check out mine - thinkreadwritedream.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Bethan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Of course I will check out your blog:)

      Delete