6/18/2014

Please Like!

You see today I had this brilliant idea (or not). I have been thirteen for months and I never joined Facebook. I never really saw a point in it, until today.

I was reading some of my favourite blogs and then I saw a post which caught my eye. It was about how the owner of the blog had set up a facebook page for her blog.

Not even knowing that was possible, I went and did a little bit of research. I was soon learning how to make myself my own facebook page!

So yes, know I'm on facebook. I never thought I would join, but I have:) If you are on Facebook, please friend me and like my page!

HERE is the link to my profile and HERE is the link of my page:D

-Willow

4 comments:

  1. I liked your page. I've been thinking of making one sometime soon(ish).
    Your page is really nice, and so is your blog!!
    Jemma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will like yours (when you make it), if you post a link to it on your blog!

      Delete