6/24/2014

Blogging Tip:Write Regularly



Today I thought I would start a bit of a blogging tip series! It will be done in no real order, these posts. Just what I feel like writing at the time:)

Today's tip is to write regularly. Now you don't have to write everyday like, me, but it is a good idea to write often, not once every two months or so.

The reason for this is because you will loose readers if you don't post. Your readers look for new content every time they visit and after a while of seeing no new content they will stop visiting.

A way to make sure you write regularly is to write your posts ahead of time. When you have a spare moment and are looking for something to do, go write a post.

Another thing you can do is make schedule your posts. This way you won't have to stress about remembering to post them. Trust me, I know all about this:P

My last suggestion if you're not an everyday blogger is to make set days to publish your posts on and that way you will know you have to get it done!

These are just a few ideas. I hope it helps:)

-Willow

P.S I will tell you who won the writing contest in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment