6/01/2014

Duolingo

Hi! A little while ago I decided I wanted to learn Chinese (don't ask me why). Well today I changed my mind.

You see I don't really want to learn Chinese, I just thought I did when I got told I had to learn a language (luckily I didn't start learning it).

Beth has been using this amazing site called Duolingo to learn French. When I heard about it I went and had a look at it.

It looked amazing, so I signed up and now I am going to learn German. (I do want to learn this one.). I have already taken the first lesson.

I now know the words, ein, Frau, Junge, Sie and some others. Isn't that awesome?

I can't wait to learn more!

-Willow

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've already been using this app for awhile, it's wonderful. I'm learning french. Ca va bien? (Hi, how are you?) Le chat noir. (the black cat.)
    I really enjoy it. :) So cool that we're both using it.
    Tane ♥
    tangerinetane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! I didn't know it was this popular.
      Thanks for visiting my blog.
      Hannah

      Delete