6/27/2014

Results!

Hi guys! I have the results of the writing contest. Thank you everyone who entered! The winner is.....Eve from Eve of Womanhood:)

Cotton candy!

Friendship is like cotton candy.
It may be sweet,
but after a while,
it dissolves and disappears.
People grow apart,
they change so quickly.
The sweet sugary taste doesn't last forever.
The person you could once trust with every little secret,
is now the one who tells everything about you.
The one you laugh with,
makes you sad in the end.
Friendship is like cotton candy.
Yes, it is sweet,
but everything has an ending.
Everything has to dissolve sometime.
Sometimes but only sometimes,
friendship can be something more than just cotton candy.
Sadly,
I haven't experienced a friendship like that yet.
 
.......
 
I found this really beautiful! Thank you so much for entering Eve:)
 
Please email at hannahmarym@outlook.com for your prize!
 
-Willow
 
P.S Sorry I'm not writing really good posts at the moment. We have problems at the moment. Please pray for us especially my dad and Otis has broken his arm!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to Eve! I admit that my story wasn't that good. It's not my best at all. I'm doing Camp Nanowrimo but don't bother looking for me on online because I'm not participating online. I will post a little on my blog, though. Scarlet.R

    ReplyDelete