1/05/2014

So Much To Chat About

Sorry I haven't written in a few days! I have been busy (and a bit lazy).

Well Happy New Year! I almost forgot. I hope everyone had a great day and enjoyed themselves immensely.

We had a wonderful day. We visited some friends the day before and watched the fireworks on TV! They were amazing.

On New Years day we had a lazy day at home. Dad took us to the swimming pool in the afternoon and we spent hours in the pool! I got to try out my new swim suit I got for Christmas:) Yay!



Anyone watched Frozen? We saw it in the cinema and it was amazing. I couldn't stop giggling. It was so funny! I think I liked the man from the big summer blowout best:) I couldn't believe he was really so big!



Well yesterday Harry and I sorted through our movie collection which is mainly made up of Disney movies and Doctor Who! I found Tangled Happily Ever After. We put it on and watched it!



Also I have found a Snow White Happily Ever After! Hope you enjoy watching it as well.


Ok so bye! Hopefully next post will be better and not made up of a lot of random things. Thanks for reading and watching.

-Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment