1/10/2014

Pride and Prejudice

How's your holidays been? What have you been doing?



I have been watching Pride and Prejudice with my mum. It is brilliant! I really like Mr Darcy. I have watched it before, but we both wanted to watch it again!



I wish I could be like Jane and think the best of everyone. She is like the perfect girl.



Elizabeth is also amazing. I rather like her, even though she doesn't play the piano perfectly in all movies!



Mary is a bit annoying. She is always pushing in and making out she is amazing, when she isn't. Sometimes I feel sorry for her though. She is never getting noticed when that is what she really wants. It isn't her fault she doesn't have many talents!



Kitty I think is just pulled along by Lydia. She doesn't really mean to be so stupid. She just doing what Lydia does.



Lydia is so flirty. She is my idea of a flirt. Always running after soldiers. I can understand how she got like that though. Her mother isn't the best woman on earth!

Well I have to go. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment