1/20/2014

Memories of Geronimo Stilton


When I was little I used to like reading Geronimo Stilton. I had a huge collection of them. I think I owned most of them. I could never get enough.


The Geronimo runs (or was it edits, I forget) a newspaper called the Rodents Gazette. He is a bit of a fraidy-cat (of fraidy-mouse). He never means to get himself into the scraps he does.



The other main characters are Benjamin Stilton, Trap Stilton and Thea Stilton. They are all very different.



Thea is a bit of a daredevil, riding motor bikes and doing all sorts of things. She was my favourite character. (I think there were some books made about her, but I never read any)



The books aren't very long, but they are funny! Geronimo makes up words like Fabumouse (and fraidy-mouse). The titles of the books are interesting too like The Lost Treasure of the Emerald Eye, I'm Too Fond of My Fur, All Because of a Cup of Tea.



Thinking about me makes to want to read them again, even though I am supposed to be too old for that sort of thing. (Supposed to). I must go and see if I can find any of them!

-Willow

Images: None of them are mine

P.S please visit my other blog. I am having a poll!

No comments:

Post a Comment