1/19/2014

I Will Get Better, I Promise



I think about my old posts, were they better than these ones? Hmmm, they got more comments. Maybe it is time to change my writing style, or what I write.

What made my other posts better? More in them? More detail? All of the above? That's most likely it!

So what to do about changing that? Well I could write it more like a story? That sounds good, doesn't it?

I this is my new year resolution(very late I know). I hope I can stick to it. Wish me luck!

-Willow


Image: I went to a favourite image site and typed in resolution. This is one of the pictures which came up

2 comments:

  1. Hannah,

    Everyone gets more comments when they first start blogging. It's normal! All you have to do is continue to be you. You don't need to change your writing style at all. You are fine exactly how you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mrs Elvis,
      Thanks! I just wish I had more commenters. It is hard writing when you get no feed back.
      Hannah

      Delete