1/21/2014

In the Name of River

My sister River, has made herself a blog (with mine and Mum's help). She really proud of it! Here is her first blog post:

All About Me

Name:

River


Age:

Six

Interests:

Read, writing, singing, dancing, playing with my barbies

Favourite Foods:

Chocolate, lollipops, porridge, cake, biscuits

Family:

Dad, Mum, Willow (13), Otis (12), Mack (10), Luka (9), Me

Favourite Outfit:

Jeans, pink tank top, sandals

Favourite Time of Year:

Christmas or my birthday

Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you come again soon. I hope to write many more posts. Thanks again!
 
The link to her blog is here: http://katherinemitter.blogspot.com.au/ The name of the blog is In the Name of River. Mum came up with it! River is good at writing for six, isn't she?
 
-Willow

1 comment: