1/17/2014

Brave is Amazing and I am Obsessed with gifs!

I promised myself no more Frozen, so what am I posting instead then? Well I had this brilliant idea, Brave!!!



We watched Brave a little while ago when I got it for my birthday. Everyone in my family agrees it is awesome.



Favourite character? hmmmm, hard to pick! I think is might be the triplets. I know there are three of them, but I bet they count as one! Other then them, the horse Angus.



To my surprise there was no real songs in the movie. None that the characters sing I mean. The was one song though, I will post it here:


It is called Touch the Sky. It comes from the start of the movie and really introduces Mirada! I rather like it. I never can stop saying over and over in my head, 'Colds are Calling'.



I liked the movie and if you haven't seen it, you should! That's all for now.

-Willow




P.S sorry, but I have a bit of an obsession with gifs! I know I have a lot of obsessions:p

No comments:

Post a Comment