8/11/2014

The Kindred Spirit Award

Eve has made a brand new blog award, it's the Kindred Spirit Blog Award, YAY!


photo credit


Rules:
1. Answer the questions you are given.
2. Nominate anyone you'd like.
3. Give 10 questions for others to answer (you can use Eve's questions if you'd like).
4. Share the picture above^ with the post you make and link it back to Eve's blog.

Here are your questions:
1. Who is your favorite character in Anne of Green Gables?
My favourite character is Mathew
2. Are you more like Anne or Diana?
Anne
3. What is your favorite quote from the book/movie?
I don't know, maybe: True friends are always together in spirit.”  
4. What was the funniest moment in it?
Not really sure, most likely when Gilbert has the slate broken on his head!
5. Would you rather have Diana's raven black hair or Anne's carrot red hair?
I have red hair and I would much rather have black:P But I wouldn't dye it green LOL.
6. What do you think of Gilbert?
I like him, he's the perfect match for Anne:)
 7. What are your thoughts on puff sleeves?
Don't really like them that much, I don't think I would look good in them.
 8. Have you ever been to Canada?
Nope, never left Australia
 9. How would you describe Anne?
A fun girl with a far too wild imagination, a bit like me:D
 10. Favorite word Anne uses in the book/movie?
I have no idea. I will have to reread the book and find out.
 
I nominate:
 
My Questions:
 
1. Do like the books or movie better?
2. Anne or Dianna?
3. Which of Anne's friend are you favourite?
4. Which of them would be your best friend?
5. Who would you most like to be?
6. What are your thoughts on Anne?
7. How many of the books have you read?
8. If you could rate Anne of Green Gables, one to five, what would you rate it?
9. Do you like Gilbert?
10. Would you like to live at Green Gables!
 
Gosh, those questions were hard to think up!
 
Well enjoy this award:)
 
-Willow

4 comments:

  1. Awesome Answers! I am also doing this tag today on my blog! I think that it is such a cool tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Great job! Thanks for doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now, I know you've nominated me for this award, but I can't do it as I got bored of the book and never read them.
    -B

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sometime I'm going to read Anne of Green Gables. It looks like a cool book. Also I nominated you on my blog for the sunshine award. Scarlet.R

    ReplyDelete