8/08/2014

Life Update

So today I thought it was time for an update. I have been really terrible lately and so none of you know what's been going on!

-First off, I went on holiday:) It was so much fun. We went to a beach house and stayed there for four days. I will write a post on that soon:D

-I have done the unheard of thing and started a diary. I have always loved diaries thought how awesome it would be to keep one, but I never started one. I have now though!

-I have pulled out the knitting needles and I have heaps of projects planned. I can't wait to get started:)

-I have started reading Dream Treaders. It's a really awesome book, I might review it sometime:P

-I am planning more YouTube videos. If anyone has any ideas, please tell me either in the comments on this post or over at my channel! You can also tweet me @HannahMaryM2.

-I have been swimming! Since planning on getting back into swimming, I have been really busy. We have a pool not too far away which I either ride the bus into town to go to or Mum drives me to three times a week:)

Well that's about all that's been happening, so I have nothing else to blog today.

-Willow

4 comments:

  1. What is the link to your youtube channel? Also, I tried to put your button on my blog but the image would not come up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7WBaMU4Zl2s7-uRQgWqW3w
      Hope you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I would love to check out your YouTube! I also make YouTube videos so it would be cool to see videos from other kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I'm so checking out your channel:)

      Delete