8/05/2014

Outlook Sucks

I feel so angry at the moment, Outlook is going crazy! They're demanding phone numbers, making people verify their accounts and so much more!!!

At first I thought it was just my account, but I have now found out that some of my best friends now can't get into their accounts without giving their phone numbers away.

I am really angry! I have no idea what to do, but I am not giving away phone numbers, argh this is so annoying.

So for bothering you guys with this, but I had to ramble a bit!

-Willow

3 comments:

  1. That stinks! I hope everything turns out okay with Outlook :(

    Anyhoo, I nominated you for the Beautiful Blog Award! You can view it here (and if you don't want to do it, that's okay): http://theworldthroughmywindowsill.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-beautiful-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry that bad things are happening with outllook. :(

    ReplyDelete