7/26/2014

Sunshine Award, New Blog Design and Graphics by Kat

Hi! I'm back from the dead:P Today I have the longest blog post ever so I shall get straight into it.

Sunshine Award part!


Thanks so much to Rebecca Jane to tagged be for this award. I feel really special.

RULES:
i. Thank the person who nominated you.
ii. Answer the questions the person who nominated you asked.
iii. Nominate a few other bloggers.
iv. Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you nominated.
v. Notify the bloggers you nominated on their blog.
vi. Put the award button on your blog

Rebecca Jane's Questions:
 1: What is your favorite season?
Summer. I believe it's summer or maybe spring. I'm not sure!
 2: Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate, who wants vanilla?
 3: What was the first thing you heard when you woke up this morning?
Our cat trying to get into my bedroom. Not a nice way to wake up on the weekend:P
 4: What fictional character would you most like to meet?
This question is so popular and I swear every time I answer it I feel like I want to meet someone different. Today I would want to meet Elizabeth Bennet
 5: What is your favorite fruit?
Apples. Talking of which I'm eating one at the moment:D
 6: Have you ever had a garden?
Nope! Hopeless at gardening
 7: Do you prefer night or day?
Both! I like day because you can do sport and go out shopping, but night because it's that magical time of day. Make sense?
 8: Have you ever written to a pen pal?
Yep, but I kept forgetting to write.
 9: What is your favorite genre of music?
Intrumental!
 10: What was the last book you read?
A Book of a Thousand Days. It was a great book!

I nominate everyone because I get so confused as to where people have done this one yet! So if you want to do it, feel free:)

My Questions:
1. Why did you start your blog?
2. Who is your favourite musician?
3. What is your favourite sport?
4. Movies or TV shows?
5. Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?
6. What is your favourite book?
7. What's your favourite meal?
8. How tall are you?
9. What's your favourite blogs?
10. Who is your idol?


Now for the next part of this post! My new blog design:)

I want to give a huge thank you to MorningTime4 for this awesome new design. I really love it!

I must say that it was a record how long I had my last design for. I am always feeling like change and new fresh things.

Thanks again! I love the design:)

The last part of this post is very exciting! Me and my friend, Kat where emailing each other and then we found out that we had both started new blog design shops:)

It was really exciting. I couldn't believe it.

Kat's blog design shop doesn't do full blog designs, but it does do a lot of really cool things. She makes favicons, blog buttons, signatures and so many other things. You really should go check it out! The best thing is, it's all free:)

So that brings to me to the end of this very long blog post. I want to thank everyone who got here.

-Willow

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hannah! Thanks for doing the post. :)

    I have yet to read The Book of a Thousand Days, although I hear about it a lot. I'll have to pick it up soon!
    I know what you mean about the fictional characters question being popular! I guess it wasn't very creative of me. :P I'm never sure what to put for that one, either, because I'm always reading a new book with great characters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's fine!
      You should. It's a good book, I really enjoyed reading it:)
      That's fine. I just have answered the question a few times.

      Delete