7/11/2014

Blogging Tip: Have a Good Blog Design



I'm back with another Blogging Tip! Today's top is: Have a Good Blog Design.

I have read any blogs where the author say something like 'I know its bad of me, but I never read a blog with a bad design.'

Now this is what happens for most people and if you're the person with the bad design it's you whose going to have no readers.

So what makes a bad design? I have had many designs and I believe I can answer this question. What I look for in a design is light colours, a dark design gives people headaches and that is no good.

Another thing I like to see in a design in no clutter. I like to see everything clean. If its all cluttery(is that a word), then people will keep getting distracted from you're writing. So keep it to a minimum.

So what is good in a blog design? White backgrounds. Personally I am not the biggest fan of a really fancy background. I find that its too eye catching. You spend all your time looking at it. So a more plain background (if you want one, I am not such a big fan of them), a single colour or the ever useful white background. No dark colours.

another thing guys, simple fonts. Ones people can read. If a person can't read what you write then you might as well not write it, make sense?

So yes, here are a few tips on blog designing. If you're not that good at designing blog, then you can always order a blog design from someone's shop. There are quite a few good free ones around (try Eve). Or you can order from my free shop(hint,hint,hint)!!!

-Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment