7/27/2014

A Win + Important News!

Hi guys! I'm so excited at the moment:) I have just won Camp NaNoWriMo and I must say that now I'm done, I'm really glad I did it and put all that time and effort in.

It does take a lot to do Camp NaNo, but it's worth it in the end I reckon.

From now on I will be trying to go back to posting everyday. I don't know how well I will go, but I will be challenging myself to go back to that:)

Yes, I'm back and hopefully for good this time!

I have one small bit of news. This is a very hard bit of news to tell everyone.

I have been thinking for a very long time now and I have decided to stop writing on my other blog. It's too much work to keep two blogs going!

I'm sorry guys. I will leave the blog up so you can read the old posts, but from now on I'm just writing on this blog.

That's all for today. Sorry this is very short, but I'm a bit busy at the moment!

-Willow

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on winning! Oh I do love your new blog design by Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hannah - I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can read the full post here.

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will go see it now.

      Delete