7/09/2014

Miss Calulating Everything

I have no idea what's going on. I have never had this problem, I have no time to write! No one would think it the amount of time I spend writing, but I don't.

What is going on? Well, you see I'm spending all my time writing a novel, not blogging.

Last April I did Camp NaNoWriMo. As I won I thought that I would be fine to do it again this July. Oh how wrong I was.

You see, what happened was that last April wasn't even keeping one blog up to date, but this July I am trying to make sure that I keep both blogs up to date.

It takes a lot of work and I'm not sure I'm going to be able to keep going. You see that either blogging or novel writing is going to suffer.

At the moment it's the blogging and I'm really not very happy about that, but I don't want to loose Camp NaNo either. Things are so complicated.

I have so many blog posts ideas. I have so many things I want to tell you about, but I don't even have the time. What to do?

The time that annoys me the most is that I can't read all my friends. Sorry to all you guys I'm not commenting on. Sorry! I just don't have the time.

I wonder if I will ever do Camp NaNoWriMo again. I enjoy novel writing, but the pace is so fast that I don't have time for anything else.

This post has made me feel a bit better. I guess what I needed was a bit of a pet talk. Sorry for making you all read this, but it felt good to put it all down here.

Thanks for reading. Hopefully I will sort things out soon. In the meantime, I'm sorry!
-Willow
P.S another blogging tip coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Hannah! yeah, I'm kind of having the same problem as you do. I think my writer's block will wear off in a couple of days, but by then it'll be eleven days into Camp NaNoWriMo and I'll be way behind. I do have a tip for you; focus on Camp NaNoWriMo, BUT during your spare moments, when you have nothing else to do or your stuck/procrastinating, pre-plan and write your posts out, and just publish them when you feel the need to! I hope this helps. :)

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Morning! This makes me feel much better.
      I will definitely follow this advise. Thank you so much for giving it too me.
      Hope things start going well for you soon.
      -Hannah

      Delete
  2. Ohhh, I know how it feels to not be able to blog because of other things that need to be dealt with in life. Don't worry, hun, you will get there. Enjoy your NaNoWriMo - take it slow and have fun. You'll get back here in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tane! This makes me feel so much better. Hopefully I will be back on track soon.

      Delete