7/07/2014

Life Update

Hi! So I guess most of my recent posts have been about blogging and the such. My problems, what I have found out, what I want for this blog.

I don't purpose those kind of posts are very interesting. So I'm here today to share a different kind of post! I'm going to make it that I do a life update at least once a week:)

So what has been happening? Read on a find out!

-I have started reading Higher Institute of Villainous Education by Mark Walden. It's all about these kids who go to a school for villains. It's really cool! You should go read it. It's the first out of a whole awesome series.

-I have been making more videos for my YouTube channel. If you're interested then go have a look. I have three videos so far. Two on how to make you YouTube channel more interesting and one on how to make you're blog look better.

-I have been learning coding. Thanks for inspiring me EVE! I have know opened up my own blog design shop. Go have a look if you're interested. I'm not very good, but now I can do simple designs. So yes, please order a design if you want one!

-I have been listening to yet more music. Mainly pieces from Taylor Davis, Britt Nicole and Taylor Swift. I love all those musicians and if you haven't listened to their music, you should. I little while ago I bought some albums of their music and I have been listening to it none stop.

-I have been thinking about other kinds of posts I could post about. I have come up with several ideas so you shouldn't be too bored.

-I have started swimming again and I'm really enjoying myself. We have a indoor pool not too far away from our house and it's great to go and swim there.

That's about all I have been doing. So yes. Another of these posts next week!

-Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment