12/02/2014

it will be hard, but we just have to do it

Hi guys! Today's post is rather important and I would appreciate it if you would take the time to read it through.

Recently, something happened to someone close to us that has made Mum afraid me being on the internet for security reasons.

So, that's why I've changed my name. I'm now Willow, so anyone who knows my real name! Please, please, please! Don't mention it. You can in emails, but in a comment, I would rather it stayed private.

That's the reason I spent this morning going through all the posts (all 104 of them) and changing all mentions of my real name.

I'm also changing the name of this blog. I couldn't very well keep it with my name in it. Even though the header still says the old name, it's really Eyes Open! The name on the header will change over once I get a new design.

It's really annoying to have to go through all this, but hopefully I will get use to going by a different name soon.

Anyway, look forward to seeing the new design. I can't wait to get it.

So what do you think of the new name? Isn't it awesome? I love it, it has so many meanings, which is really cool. I've always wanted a blog name with hidden meanings...and now I have one!

Anyway, I've got a lot of work I have to do, changing over the new name, so I'll be back later.

<3 Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment