6/25/2013

Willow's Thoughts

This picture has nothing to do with the post, it is just funny

There are somethings that don't fit on this blog, that don't have a place. That is why I have made myself an extra blog called Willow's Thoughs! Please visit. I would love followers and readers, but it will be a bit boring. Mainly pictures and shorts bits of news. If you like that though, then that is the blog for you!

Sorry this post is short, just wanted to let you know about my other blog!

Oh and one other thing, Sam has twisted his ankle. He was playing around in with Phillip and tripped and twisted it. I got the owner of bandaging it! I am sooo lucky! Please pray for him though. He is very up set and needs heaps of ice cream and custard to make him feel better.

P.S He also needs lots of movies, we are off to watch one now so I can't write anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment