10/16/2014

GIMPing

The other day, I downloaded GIMP! I have been thinking about GIMP for a while. I decided it was worth it if I want to really get somewhere with my shop.

So I downloaded GIMP and got down to learning how to use it. And let me just say, it's much, MUCH harder than I thought to work out.

It took me a while to understand everything I was doing, but after a bit I started to understand it all:) I even created a fun blog design using GIMP.

Have a look:


What do you think? I really love it. I'm quite proud of it:)

So, yep, GIMP is totally worth it!

-Willow

p.s 100th post!

6 comments:

  1. Good job, Hannah! I tried Gimp before, but it shut down my whole computer, and I had to save my money to buy another. So now I'm a bit cautious when it comes to downloading different softwares. I'm so glad it's working out for you! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh bother. I'm sorry that happened. It's a good software!

      Delete
  2. I use gimp! If you need help or anything, don't hesitate to email me babes!
    -Azia
    twelvetenblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Azia! I'm glad you're back. I missed you:)

      Delete
  3. I've used GIMP before, but my preference is Photoshop (the Elements version) for blogging stuff, just because I'm more familiar with it:) Good luck with all the blog designing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Photoshop is too expensive for me. GIMP is free, so it's the best I can do.

      Delete