10/30/2014

Contests

I've gotten back all the results from my poll and guess what? It turns out that we will be having two contests to celebrate my one hundred posts!

The contests I will be having are a writing contest and a photography contest.

The Writing Contest

For this contest you have to take a famous quote and write something to go with it. Your piece can be anything you want it to be, a poem, chapter, etc.

 
I will except entries up until the 30th of November and I will try to get the results posted in the week following. Not sure how it will go, but I will try!
 

The Photography Contest

For this contest you have to post a picture of something that inspires you the most. It can be anything! Entries have to bee in at the same time as the writing contest and I will try to get the results posted at the same time as the others.
 
If you do enter, please leave me a link to your entries in the comments:)
 
-Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment