4/04/2014

An Update: Hannah and Beth

I looked at my dashboard.

"Wow, its been ages since I have written anything on In the Heart of Hannah," I said. "I must write another post soon."

Here's that post. It has been posted even later than I meant because I have been really busy with Camp NaNoWriMo. Your can read more about that on my other blog In the Mind of Hannah.



Beth and I are friends over the internet. We met on each others blogs and found we had a lot in common.

A little while ago we started emailing each other. Then I had this great idea. What if Beth and I made a shared blog?

I asked Beth about it. She agreed at once that it would be an awesome idea.

The first problem we had thought we what to call it. It is easy to name your own blog, but when you have choose something two different people like its a good deal of hard work.

We at last settled on Hannah and Beth: Two Crafty Teens. The name was perfect!

Beth designed the blog while I made a header and blog button. We are very proud of what we have done. The blog is just about finished, YAY:)

Please visit our blog. Here's the link: http://hannahandbethtwocraftyteens.blogspot.com.au/

If anyone would like to get to know Beth (and I suggest you do, she's awesome) please visit her amazing blog: Beth's Corner. She truly is a very inspiring friend:)

-Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment