3/17/2014

My Best Friend



I don't know if I have ever mentioned my best friend, Sierra! She's is fourteen years old and a total bookworm. She is always recommending books for me to read.

The other day she followed my example and made herself a blog. Well done Sierra! Its called Little Miss Tiny. The name suits her because Sierra is very short.

Sierra has two big sisters and one little sister. There names are Alexis, Makayla (hope I spelt it right) and Jocelyn. They are all very fun and amazing.

Besides being a bookworm Sierra love rainbow loom bracelets (she has promise to post some pictures of them) and motor racing. She also likes listening to music and doodling.

When ever I meet Sierra we always spend a long time giggling over the latest hairdos she is trying to perfect.  She is determined to be able to do lovely hairstyles, but her hair is a bit short.

Anyway, I am sure that you will find much more about Sierra if you pop over to her blog. Please do. She will be delighted. Please leave her a comment!

-Willow

Image: Best Friends by therapycatguardian (CC by 2.0)

2 comments:

  1. Awww! Sierra seems like such a sweetie! I wish I had a best friend like that.
    Your so lucky! :D

    ReplyDelete