2/22/2014

DIY Schedule

I was reading a book the other day when River ran up to me.

"Can you help me write another blog post?" she begged.

"OK," I said and got to my feet, following her to the computer. "What is this one about?"

"Joining DIY," she answered.

"Ok then," I agreed and got down to work.

"When we were finished River rushed off to show Mum while I sat back down with my book.

"You know what I found," River said running back.

"What?" I asked.

"I schedule post button," River grinned. "I am going to schedule it!"

"Why?" I asked, confused.

"Because I want to," River answered.

Giggling I helped her schedule the post. If we have gotten it right the post should be published today, hopefully!

Please look out for it:)

-Willow

2 comments:

  1. Your little sister sounds cute. I read her post (Loved it) and followed her on both her blog and DIY.

    Beth

    ReplyDelete