12/29/2013

I Know, I Know

I know what you are thinking, Didn't you say you were moving your blog? Well I was, but I missed this one. I missed writing about my life and family and interests rather than made up things, so I am back!

My other blog is fun and I will be writing there often, but this is my main blog again, Yay! I hope you will start reading it again.

I won't stop writing on this blog again. I have decided that was a mistake. I will keep this blog going. But there is a change. I might post more often (I mean than once everyone few months) and I have changed the name. No more is Hannah Island Girl, no it is now called In the Heart of Hannah. My Mum helped me to come up with it!

I hope you like the new blinkies and stuff in the side bar. I found them on Cutest Blog on the Block and Shabby Blogs. I like them a lot.

Well I must get going, I have a lot of stuff to do getting this blog ready to suit it's new name!

-Willow

No comments:

Post a Comment